RP-Restaurant?

We enjoyed the Islands restaurant while staying there. There's a breakfast buffet and at night there is even a kid's dinner buffet w/mac & cheese, pizza, chicken fingers, etc. They also have hula girls, ukele player/singer, etc. that walk around and perform during dinner. There is an entertainment schedule so you can plan.....unfortunately, I never read the darn thing til we got home! The night we ate dinner there, hula girls were taking people from their seats to give impromptu hula lessons....really a lot of fun!

If you do have dinner at Islands and feel like indulging........ try the drink for 2 called "bettchacan'ta...something or other" It's fun just seeing the darn thing!;) plus the waiter put the remainder of it in a lidded cup for us to take with us. Have fun!

Jake's is nice too. They have a couple of "crocodile dundee" type of people talking to customers. The atmosphere is fun, the food is well priced and it is very family friendly. It is more of an American style restaurant as opposed to the Islands and Emeril's new restaurant Tchop Chop (I can't spell this morning).

Sounds like plenty too choose from we are looking forward to this trip as well:bounce:

Originally posted by Eclpz314
We enjoyed the Islands restaurant while staying there. There's a breakfast buffet and at night there is even a kid's dinner buffet w/mac & cheese, pizza, chicken fingers, etc. They also have hula girls, ukele player/singer, etc. that walk around and perform during dinner. There is an entertainment schedule so you can plan.....unfortunately, I never read the darn thing til we got home! The night we ate dinner there, hula girls were taking people from their seats to give impromptu hula lessons....really a lot of fun!

Would we get this information on our entertainment schedule if we were staying at PBH?

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter