RPR Tower Request Std View?

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
The last two years we stayed at RPR with a water view and stayed once each in T1 and T3. This year we booked early enough for Std View to be an option and got a good rate. My question is, is there a reason to request one of the towers over the others from a view perspective? Is there a tower that has generally nicer (or not as nice) standard views? Any other reason to pick a tower over the others besides proximity to the dock or walking path?

Standard rooms could overlook anything.

You can overlook the highway in T3 and T2. Not the worst view as you can see things lit up in the distance.

I wouldn’t choose a tower to be closer to one thing or the other as it isn’t a large resort and nothing is very far from anything. Takes moments to walk from the lobby area to boat dock or walking path.

We prefer T3 but always get a high floor pool view. We used to stay in T1 years ago and enjoyed the pool out of one side and a nice park view out of the other side. But, I would request as high a floor as possible.

Big difference

T 2 has less ideal views for rooms
Has a farther walk to reach the boat dock

T 3 many have good to decent views
And 3 decent eateries on
Site

T 1 close to
Eateries

Same for T 3

Views from t 1 and T 3 have a mix of views
Many of the pool
Or waterways and parks

Quick to reach the Lonny from
t 1 and 3

T 2 more steps
To
Take for eateries and pool
And lobby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter