RSVP ~ DISmeet ~ Sunday, Sept 29, 1pm ~ Shell Info Centre ~ Mississsauga***UPDATES***

The traffic home was perfect...just a couple hours of smooth sailing. We had to watch a Disney movie (we rented The Rookie) to finish off a Disney Day.
We had a fun time at the meet. It's great to finally meet you all in person.
Sandra...our Emily had a great time with your Emily...she says they have so much in common and can't wait to see her again at the next meet.
Baboo (and family) ... I'm so sorry about the confusion. That is so fustrating:( ... we were so looking forward to seeing you again. We are planning to make it to the DISmeet in Niagara in November...hope you can make it there.
Canadave

Hi all. What a great time. I was home by 5:15. I drove right by Krispy Kreme since it was lined up big time. I took some out of my freezer when I got home-no one knew they were in the freezer so it was a nice surprise. What a fun afternoon-I never expected to stay so long but it was so fun. Nice to see everyone again and I especially liked how all the kids interacted so well together. Can't wait till the next one. Kathy

Nice to meet you all.
:D :D
Will try to post a report on my return (T - 12)
:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

OH NO, Kathy!!!! I'm so sorry! :(:(:( Someone must have removed the "door stop" we left to hold the door ajar so anyone else could have come on upstairs! The "Shell guy" opened the door for us but it would lock again if allowed to close all the way. We all thought something had happened and you couldn't come. I feel so bad that you were there all the time! {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Baboo {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} we missed you so much. We must have just missed you. We all took turns watching the door until about 1:40pm and then I took a walk looking for ya about 2pm. It was touch and go if the Shell Guy would let us upstairs at all. I kept following him around until he finally opened the door. Emily missed Ginny, kept asking for her.

I just got in from dinner with 'the girls' from the gym. I forgot to mention many thanks!

THANKS Julie for bring halloween treats for all the kids, BIG and SMALL!

THANKS Deb for the Disneyland Paris park maps and timbits!

THANKS Everyone for the wonderful time!

Disneynut ~ have a great trip and FUN FUN FUN at the Halloween Party!!!!!!

Emily had a great time with Emily too! She looked lovely in the Belle dress!

Let's start chatting NIAGARA FALLS Dis Meet ~ REAL Disney Show too!

Chat soon! S

Yes, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for bringing the Disneyland Paris brochures and timbits, Tony and Debbie!! I just got through studying them and it was interesting all the similarities and differences with WDW. I was wondering how you get over to Big Thunder Railroad ~ by boat? The Disneyland Hotel is amazingly close, I can see what you meant by that picture you mentioned Debbie.

*sigh* When we came in the maintenance guy was just closing the door to upstairs. It looked like he'd just been cleaning since he had his bucket and mop with him. I ALMOST asked him if there was anyone upstairs, but it looked like it was pretty dark up there and I couldn't hear any noise from there either. Oh well! I guess we'll have to try for November in Niagara.

Thunder Mountain starts out going under water to get you to the island where the ride is located. Its just a dark tunnel and we didnt realise the ride was on an island until after.
Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter