Rude behaviour and bad crowds

I would be a bad person to be around in this situation as there is about a 60% chance that I'd escalate the situation and make it worse. I really don't like to put up with crap like that.

Ditto. DH really hates it when I speak up for myself in most cases as he says it puts him in a position to have to defend me aka fighting. I just make people feel like idiots with words. I'm not physically threatening by any accord (I'm 5'0" LOL).

I have started pointing out others rude behavior. I'm soooo tired for the lack of respect by others who seem to have this attitude of entitlement.

When we were waiting at bag security to get into the Magic Kingdom, this was this older couple behind us. The gentleman was very vocal about having to be waiting in the sun, and how it was only 9:00 am blah blah blah...and you could see others around us getting annoyed by his mouth. Finally I turned around and said..."You do realize your complaining in what is supposed to be the happiest place on earth. This is the first time here for my daughter and I....we are beyond happy and excited to be here. I would much rather be here...standing in a line to get in than being back at home where is it -30, We all have to stand in line and be patient. If you don't want to stand in line...you shouldn't have a bag for them to look through so you could walk right through" He finally shut up and just waited. But geeze....no one wants to wait in lines...so if you don't....don't go to Disney

Disney is my happy place and while I know not everyone will appreciate the magic and atmosphere that is Disney and embrace Walt's vision I chose to ignore it. If someone wants to be rude a happily and genuinely tell them to have a great day. I can't control how other people behave but I definitely won't contribute to the bad attitudes and behaviour in a place I go to escape. Besides a smile is contagious so maybe by brushing off their behaviour and spreading happiness you've prevented someone else from having to experience the rudeness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!