Rumors of Disney sale to Apple coming around again

I don't pay much attention to MSN, but remember that it's just a news accumulation site, not one with its own reporters. And lately I've seen a links to articles on the MSN site that originated at click-baity websites. I don't know whether MSN lowered their standards or I'm just all of a sudden running into citations that lead to those specific articles.

All by way of saying that I wouldn't attribute anything on the MSN site to MSN itself, but rather would want to see the actual source. In this case, it's a comic-book site called CBR. I haven't heard of it, but from looking at some of their articles, they're one of those sites that summarizes (nearly plagiarizes) articles from other sources, so the information about Iger's meeting is actually third-hand. Here's the original Hollywood Reporter article:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/b...-hall-details-apple-hiring-freeze-1235270555/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter