[Rumour] Animagique to Close 2015

adcadc

Mouseketeer
Hadn't seen this posted anywhere on the forums and was dying to know what others thought about this.

Here's a link for those wanting to read about the news - http://dedicatedtodlp.com/2014/06/1...ique-close-walt-disney-studios-2015-good-bad/

As it says in the article, it isn't confirmed by Disney yet but DisneylandBerry is an extremely reliable source.

If this is true will you be sad? Or will you welcome a new show?

I am really sad to hear this, I've always loved the show. However if they were to replace it with a more up to date and modern show such as something from Disney World, then I wouldn't be too disappointed.

I've seen many people comment they should really remove/update Armageddon instead of Animagique, which I definitely agree with!

Thoughts?

Like the article author, I too often fall asleep in Animagique because it is warm, dark and comfortable in there after long days in the parks. However I love the classic tunes and the vibrant colourful show and would be disappointed to see it go. I think people seeing it for the first time would still be impressed and it is enjoyable enough to return to, if not high on most people’s “must do" list. What would be the worst scenario would be to just have this building closed and un-used like the Captain EO one is.

I do enjoy Animagique and I usually try to watch it once on each trip. However, if they are planning to replace it with something like WDW's Philharmagic (which has a similar storyline come to think of it) then that would be good. But I agree with cherrymarzipan - it would be a big shame if they just abandoned it completely.

Like the article author, I too often fall asleep in Animagique because it is warm, dark and comfortable in there after long days in the parks. However I love the classic tunes and the vibrant colourful show and would be disappointed to see it go. I think people seeing it for the first time would still be impressed and it is enjoyable enough to return to, if not high on most people’s “must do" list. What would be the worst scenario would be to just have this building closed and un-used like the Captain EO one is.

I completely agree with everything you've said, my biggest worry is they might leave it empty with no replacement for years on end. Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me too much if they did do that!

I too often fall asleep during the show, despite enjoying it very much. It's just such a lovely atmosphere to drift off too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter