Run Disney After Party at Epcot

cappy220

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any information on where you can resell Disney tickets. I have two tickets to the Wine and Dine after party at Epcot on November 5 th and being told they are non-refundable or exchangeable. I would like to just recoup what I paid for the tickets or even donate them to an organization. I hate to see them go to waste. Unforeseen events have occurred and I can no longer attend the marathon. Any information anyone can provide would be appreciated. THanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any information on where you can resell Disney tickets. I have two tickets to the Wine and Dine after party at Epcot on November 5 th and being told they are non-refundable or exchangeable. I would like to just recoup what I paid for the tickets or even donate them to an organization. I hate to see them go to waste. Unforeseen events have occurred and I can no longer attend the marathon. Any information anyone can provide would be appreciated. THanks!

I would pay half for those tickets if you can't move them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter