RunDisney discount

karab0803

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the discount is booking through I believe the ESPN sports side of Disney? I thought they said there is a discount, but I checked the same vacation on Disney's site and they are the same. Thank you

If you are trying to book a room I would call the runDisney line. Depending on the race there may or may not be a discount. The more popular races such as the princess race do not offer room discounts. However, in the past there have been discounts for less populated races. Not running this year, but in the past have gotten a room discount for the Wine & Dine.

I had originally booked with rD for Marathon weekend, and gotten a pretty good deal. But then, I found an agency with group rates, and whoo boy, I saved 30% on my car insurance room rate by switching to one of them.

Naming them is difficult on here because of who owns these forums, but do a search on Google for "January cheer package disney" (without the quotes) and it'll show up. It's not meant for cheerleading, but cheering on the runners. It's some odd wording on the agency's part.

Another search for "Disney agency exclusive deals" (also without the quotes) will get you another company, but also with really good rates.

Another great discount is to rent DVC points

In my experience, there was no discount booking WDW through runDisney. Both times I attempted it was for Wine & Dine. However, I believe they had some availability that I couldn't get through the regular Disney channels. When I've booked West Coast, I almost always use the group travel companies and get better rates on hotels and tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!