RunDisney Merch Sizing?

WIFriendofFigment

Earning My Ears
I'm considering adding the jacket for my Princess 1/2 registration, but I'm not sure about the sizing. I have gone between Md/Lg for activewear depending on the brand. Numerically, I'm usually an 8. Does anybody have advice re: sizing for the women's race jackets? We're not flying in until Saturday, so I'm guessing an exchange won't be a possibility if I get the size wrong. That's also why I'm considering the jacket now. I suspect the expo will be a bit of a ghost town by noon on Saturday. Thoughts?

You could order two jackets and then return the one you don't need - but eat the active fees. :(

I would order what you feel comfortable with. If you want it to run a bit big, go Large. if you want it to be a bit more clingy, go Medium.

For reference: I was okay with a small for Tinkerbelle and I wear a size 2 pant (25 jean) and have a 32" bra band with a size GG cup. It zips up fine.

All I've ever heard is the jackets run small, I think they are pretty form fitting based on seeing people wear them in the parks.

I will second that. I have one from Tink and I found it very form fitting. I would size up if you want it loose on your body. As for the expo I don't know that during Princess weekend I would ever call it a ghost town and you certainly won't be the only person arriving on Saturday given that a number of people only run the 1/2 Marathon. That being said you should find that lines (if there are any) are short so packet pick-up will be quick. If you're really uncertain about sizing though I would risk the active fees and get both because the chances of being able to exchange them seem kind of slim.

If I'm getting the woman's version I have to get a large but if I get the men's I'm okay with w medium. Everything for women is the "athletic" fit so it feels like a half size too small to me. It just depends on if you don't mind tighter close. I don't like tight or hugging so go up a size.

they are champion brand and run SMALL. I'd order both or go with larger size

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter