runDisney merchandise from recent races

The opportunity to purchase from the app will be great as a potential back-up in case I have regrets over items not purchased

Honestly I think I have now decided to just buy all the cute things, and as the days progress just return them if I don't want them. People said they could return all over the place, and people were finding the Tervis water bottles at AOA's giftshop for example.

I love that they have the app, but I think I'm doing it differently in the future...

Honestly I think I have now decided to just buy all the cute things, and as the days progress just return them if I don't want them. People said they could return all over the place, and people were finding the Tervis water bottles at AOA's giftshop for example.

I love that they have the app, but I think I'm doing it differently in the future...
Yep - I returned an "I Did It" shirt to the giftshop in the Boardwalk. The CM seemed a little perturbed by it and had to call a manager to do it, but it CAN be done! :)

EDIT: They wouldn't let me return the other item I had, though, because I didn't have a receipt. Oh well.

Yep - I returned an "I Did It" shirt to the giftshop in the Boardwalk. The CM seemed a little perturbed by it and had to call a manager to do it, but it CAN be done! :)

EDIT: They wouldn't let me return the other item I had, though, because I didn't have a receipt. Oh well.
Good to know!! Receipt and all!

Don't get me wrong. I've bought plenty of race merch at the expo (probably too much, LOL!). If there's something I want, I will definitely buy it. Just saying the opportunity to maybe go back later and pick up an item I didn't think I wanted at the time but the idea grew on me, etc. could be nice.

I've thought since our first rD race that they were leaving a TON of money on the table when it came to merchandise. Especially running shirts that could be purchased ahead for training. Made NO SENSE to me at all that they didn't have an assortments online given the popularity of the rD races.

Now there is a TON available ahead of time on Disney Store online... a HUGE difference that is very recent... ABOUT TIME!! https://www.disneystore.com/rundisney/mn/1000855/?searchTerms=rundisney&isSearchRedirect=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter