runDisney new balance sizing - do they run small?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I thought i remember reading the the new balance rundisney shoes run about a 1/2 size small. If you have bought them -- what has been your experience with the sizing?

In my experience (I have four pairs of runDisney shoes), they do not run small. They run pretty much true to size. You are allowed to try them on at the expo before you buy to
make sure.

It depends on the width of the shoe. I have wide feet but for the 880s, I run true to size. For the Vazee Paces, they seem tight at my size so I need to go up half.

I find every new balance shoe model fits differently. I wear a regular width in the 720v4, but a wide in the 720v3. If you can find the model they are selling at the expo in a local store go try them on.

I've been wearing New Balance sneakers exclusively for the last 5 years. If anything, they seem to run a little big! Where I was a 9 1/2 in Reeboks, I'm now a 9 in New Balance.

But yeah, you can definitely try before you buy.

I'd highly recommend trying the shoes on locally (the same model) before heading to the expo, just so you get an idea.

I find every new balance shoe model fits differently. I wear a regular width in the 720v4, but a wide in the 720v3. If you can find the model they are selling at the expo in a local store go try them on.

I've done a couple of runDisney races but am a newbie when it comes to the New Balance shoes. So are the models that will be available at the expo released in advance (so you can go to a store and see how the model fits)? If so, when?

I've done a couple of runDisney races but am a newbie when it comes to the New Balance shoes. So are the models that will be available at the expo released in advance (so you can go to a store and see how the model fits)? If so, when?

http://www.newbalance.com/rundisney/

Models available are the 880v6 or the Vazee Pace v2. I can find those in my local stores.

The run true to size.

Also make sure you do not try them on after a run haha. I went after I had run Wine and Dine and then got on a flight and spent time at Disneyland before Avengers (all with in a 8 day period haha) and my feet were so swollen that I went up half a size. Sure enough as soon as I got them home and my feet rested they don't fit. They are way big. I already get my running shoes a half size bigger so they are a full size bigger so my feet slip and slide in them.

I just went to my local NB store and asked to try on the Vazee Pace shoes or whatever the same model is that the Ariel shoes were. :) They were just regular NB shoes but the structure/fit was the same.

I just went to my local NB store and asked to try on the Vazee Pace shoes or whatever the same model is that the Ariel shoes were. :) They were just regular NB shoes but the structure/fit was the same.

Great. Thanks. Yes, I assumed I would just be able to try a generic version of the model. Just wasn't sure where to find out the model names. Now I've got it :)

Great. Thanks. Yes, I assumed I would just be able to try a generic version of the model. Just wasn't sure where to find out the model names. Now I've got it :)
MY posts weren't loading when I replied earlier, sorry about that! Didn't see that you'd already gotten an answer. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter