Rundisney Photopass

Schuldig

Lucky Dash
Can anyone with a WDW AP tell me if they got free race photos at Tink 2016? I'm just wondering if you need a DL AP or Premier AP to get the photos for races in DL.

Thank you!

Can anyone with a WDW AP tell me if they got free race photos at Tink 2016? I'm just wondering if you need a DL AP or Premier AP to get the photos for races in DL.

Thank you!
I believe the WDW AP is only good for WDW photopass.

Yeah, a cast member told me WDW is enough, but didn't sound confident. So I'm hoping someone with a WDW AP that went to Tink can chime in.

Thank you for your reply!

I have a WDW AP and am going to DL in Oct. Not for race but shouldn't make diferance. I don't have any idea how DL pp would know I have WDW Ap since I can't even link it on DL site that I know of

Thank you!
I'm a WDW AP holder who ran Tink and I had to purchase the daily PhotoPass to get my race photos. I just made sure that DH and I took some PP photos in the park those days, too. It's actually not a bad deal, even when paying for it, as compared to the previous rD race photo packages from another vendor.

I'm an AP holder at WDW (Platinum Plus) and at DL (Signature Plus). For Tink, I got all my pictures. Also, my bestie who has a WDW AP put her bib number in on her WDW PhotoPass, but the photos only showed up on my account for my Disneyland AP - we're linked as Friends/Family in MDE.

I'm sure that's clear as mud.

Thank you!

I have a WDW AP and tried to add my Tink photos. They all have the watermark and require purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter