RunDisney Picture of the Day

Sleepless Knight

Jedi Knight Seeking His Jedi Princess
When I read this question from @LSUlakes in the 2017 Running Thread, I got to thinking.

For the last time in 2017, today is Fun Friday QOTD: The WDW marathon has a lot of unique offerings that you wont find at any other race. What is something that you have done or plan to do at a Disney race that you would not be able to do else where? Bonus questions: Who plans on or has taken a ride on EE? Any other rides?

Both the Walt Disney World and Disneyland forums on these boards have picture of the day threads about the parks so I though it might be fun if we made our own runDisney picture of the day threads.

Race pictures along any point of any race, not just a runDisney race, medal photos, costume photos, post race celebration photos in the parks, it's all the same.

So here's mine.

Since I ran both the Light Side and Dark Side Challenges as part of the Kessel Run in 2017, I thought I'd share this photo I took with Chewbacca at Disneyland during Avengers weekend since it displays all of my 2017 Star Wars race medals.

Medals from left to right: Dark Side Half, Dark Side 10K, Kessel Run for the Star Wars Half at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, Light Side Half, Rebel Challenge, Dark Side Challenge, and Light Side 10K.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts