RunDisney pre-race character photos

Chrisizzle

Mouseketeer
Hello,

For the character photo ops just before the race start... is one of them always the race mascot? (eg. The character on the shirt?)

I’m specifically asking if tomorrow’s 10k will have Oswald The Lucky Rabbit.

I’m specifically asking if tomorrow’s 10k will have Oswald The Lucky Rabbit.

I can't tell you for sure if the race mascot is always there, but I can tell you that for last year's 5K, where Oswald was the mascot, he was out and the line was insane. He was also out after the race.

I thought so but not the case at Wine and Dine

5K Theme was jungle book.... cowboy/girl Mickey and Minnie at start with Baloo/Louie on course (waited 13 minutes in a stand still line before I was told the end of the line was coming up and since this wasBEFORE mile marker one I cut my losses and left..... did make enough time up to do two other meets with about 5 min waits each)

10k the theme was Olaf/Sven with challenge theme of cabilleros .... Anna and Elsa were at start/finish (met Olaf post race at DHS) and Donald was at start/finish in chef attire not Mexican attire (I was just doing 10k but hoped to meet Jose and Panchito)

that said from character blogs Oswald was at today’s 10k

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!