runDisney TA Reservation- cancel room lose bib?

poly1601

Earning My Ears
I used a TA to register for the PHM Challenge this year. I was told it would be a great idea and now I completely regret it. (I typically book my room separate from my bibs.) Last year, I did use the same TA to score a sold out 5K bib at the last minute without having to purchase a ticket or room. My concern is this- my travel party has changed and we want to stay on property, but at a different resort. The TA is telling me our first choice resort is fully booked, even though it has availability showing online. Our second choice resort will be $60 cheaper per night if booked directly. I have already paid the TA and linked my bib in my runDisney account. I feel like the TA could be more helpful. If I cancel the resort reservation with the TA will the TA be able to cancel my bib registration if I have already submitted my info to runDisney? TIA

Everything that I have seen says "cancel reservation, lose bib". That said, I don't understand why the TA is giving you different resort availability, unless it relates to rate, e.g. it may be "fully booked" at a group rate, but available at rack rate. I would call again and ask specifically about what rates may be available for the resorts you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter