RunDisney

laurenfratt

Mouseketeer
help!

We just registered for our first RunDisney event (Wine and Dine in November) and plan on another one in January of 2018.

Mildly freaking out that we won't be in the same coral. How do make it so our family is together in the same coral?! None of us have ran a RunDisney event before so we don't know what to expect! Any insight would be greatly appreciated:)

All depends on what races you signed up for and the times you put down. that is what they use to set the corrals.
If by chance you are not in the same corral, you can always move back to be together.

For Wine and Dine, if you are doing the half marathon, You have until August 1st to put in your proof of time. That needs to be from a 10K or longer run.

Good luck and have fun!

My roommate and I did the Tower of Terror Ten Miler in 2014, and we were assigned different corrals. As long as the person with the faster time moves back, you can stay together. Slower time corrals just can't move up.

Yes! So we should be okay then right?

That's what they seem to be going by, so yes I would assume so.

Now if you entered an estimate that requires Proof of Time, make sure everyone's POT race has the same finish time. Or at least turn in that POT to make sure no one is sent to the last corral (which is happening to people who submit an estimate that needs POT but then it's not submitted).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter