Running shirts

margot31

DIS Veteran
So I normally just use a normal tee shirt for my warmer runs. I do have a long sleeve running shirt and tank.

I am running the star wars 5k in April and I want to put some vinyl on it that is star wars themed. But what is a good running shirt but also can handle the vinyl. I don't think my normal tee will work come april with the warmth and just need something to help soak up everything.

My wife has put vinyl on old navy and champion tech ts for me. You just have to use a lower temperature. I think she sets her heat press to 170 for tech ts

I've used Champion tech shirts to do vinyl.

And yes make sure it's a low temp on the iron. I burnt holes through a tech skirt I made because I forgot to double check the iron setting.

I've used Champion tech shirts to do vinyl.

And yes make sure it's a low temp on the iron. I burnt holes through a tech skirt I made because I forgot to double check the iron setting.
I have also done vinyl on a champion tech shirt. I only where tech shirts when I run and no way would I do a race in anything but something that wicks away water especially if it is hot/humid. For the marathon I applied a simple vinyl iron on to an existing champion tech shirt:

107E66B2-1CA5-43C6-AB3A-B9E3A76D89D3.jpeg

I just did some cricut vinyl on tech material for Princess weekend. Like everyone else said, just start with the iron temp low. You'll have to press it longer but it will work fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter