Running Through Castle

GBBTomorrow

DIS Veteran
Hi Everybody,
I heard someone say something odd on a podcast yesterday: she said that races no longer go THROUGH Cinderella Castle, but AROUND it. Somebody, please, say it ain't so! My last race was 2016, and we definitely went through. Has it actually changed?
Thanks!

Nope that hasn’t changed. Races still go through the castle. Some of the course maps make it look like it goes around though.

Oh good! That's a relief. It was on the Be Our Guest podcast and the woman was talking about the marathon weekend half. I was really surprised by her description! How odd!

Nope that hasn’t changed. Races still go through the castle. Some of the course maps make it look like it goes around though.
Yeah I know the 2017 half map looked that way. The 2018 maps for Marathon weekend all showed going through the Castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter