Running underwear

lahobbs4

DIS Veteran
Women's specifically! I need some suggestions. I don't like panty lines so preferably a brand that is seamless. Thanks in advance!

Sparkle Skirts cover that

Am I one of the only ones who feel like Sparkle Skirts are so unflattering on me? I've tried so hard to like their products, but none of them fit we well.

Another vote for Lululemon thongs, but I like the Namaste version.

Am I one of the only ones who feel like Sparkle Skirts are so unflattering on me? I've tried so hard to like their products, but none of them fit we well.

I’ve tried to like my Sparkle Skirt. It’s too much material and too swingy. I tried on the slim cut version at the expo and it looked awful on me. I like the lululemon skirts.

I actually like the Dona Jo skirts better than Sparkle.

I have a little cushion behind but also belly in front! I wear size 1 (small - I wear a women's size 6 in pants). The tightest part is up to the hip with the part that goes up to the waist having sightly less compression to just keep the muffin top smooth. I never had any part ride up-- not back nor legs. Someone mentioned the swingy-ness of sparkle skirts. The style I chose is the JoJo style, more slim-cut on the hips with a pleated part on the bottom. I am wearing one in my profile picture (Pied, is the print) although you can't see much of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter