Running with iPhone 7 plus

Anyone run with an Apple Watch
It was: Buy an Apple Watch or save to go to a runDisney event... I am going to Wine n Dine :rolleyes1

Also, I figured that I would still have to carry my phone for calling and taking pictures...

Flipbelt (or Sparkle skirt) for me!

I have an iPhone 7 but am fairly sure the Flipbelt also fits an iPhone 7 plus well. Also useful for carrying cards, keys, water on a run.

I run with an Apple Watch too (in addition to my iPhone).

Does the flip belt stay put or will it bounce around? I like to bring my phone for security but it doesn't fit in all my shorts.

Yes, everyday and love it.

I've never had bouncing issues - definitely stays put! I also have one of their small water bottles that I use in long runs and really like that too

Like you - I always run with my iPhone 7+ in my hands.

And always with an Apple Watch. By far the best running watch I’ve ever owned - love the display with current HR, pace, etc.
Any reports of the distance or pace not being accurate (continues at a running pace after you stopped running).

Any reports of the distance or pace not being accurate (continues at a running pace after you stopped running).
For me the only time it is off is when I run on a treadmill. The treadmill usually is about .5 mile ahead of the watch. Outdoors it uses GPS so it's fine.

Does the flip belt stay put or will it bounce around? I like to bring my phone for security but it doesn't fit in all my shorts.

I've never had bouncing issues - definitely stays put! I also have one of their small water bottles that I use in long runs and really like that too

Flipbelt stays put for me too, though I'm definitely more aware of stuff in it than stuff in my Sparkle Skirt. But no issues with bouncing (provided you have the right size, according to various reviews).

The Flipbelt small water bottles are great! Plus they fit really well into both Flipbelt and Sparkle Skirt.

I think my Apple Watch has been fairly accurate outdoors so far. It uses GPS. So far the maps of where I've run look accurate...

For me the only time it is off is when I run on a treadmill. The treadmill usually is about .5 mile ahead of the watch. Outdoors it uses GPS so it's fine.

Agreed! Its weird on the tread, but I hate the tread...so I'm fine with it.

ok good. Really do not want to get another garmin. I like the ability of it interacting with my phone and the apps available to use with the watch.

i bought the apple watch to leave my phone at home when i run. the only downside is that you can't stream music.

i bought the apple watch to leave my phone at home when i run. the only downside is that you can't stream music.
You can't stream but you can put a certain number of songs on your watch and then use Bluetooth headphones to listen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter