• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

rv camping

dsp2

Mouseketeer
What are the Rv sites like and are available on short notice this month ?

I was very pleased with the RV sites. It was very roomy and clean, as well the rest of the facilities. As for short notice, I do not know, just call the reseveration line to check on availability. Have fun! I wish we were there with you!

campsite.jpg

I found this picture on a very informative site!

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~jlspence/faq_fw.htm :D

And as far as getting ressies short notice...we just got our reservation about a week and a half ago!! :)

We called cro they said nothing was available, so i called Fort WIlderness direct and they had plenty of sites, i think CRO must have a cut of point. The campground was virtually empty o the quietest I have ever seen it, they did evacuate last friday due to the storm.

Call direct to FW if CRO says its sold out,

Thanks have not thought about calling the fort!Can you make ressies directly from them?

You can, or I have also asked CRO to call them directly if they show no room. I waited on the line and they came back with a site for me. I think it was because they are aware of cancellations at the resort before they show in the central computer.

Thanks for the info! I guess you can teach a old Dog new tricks!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter