RW Challenge - WDW Marathon 2015 - Registration TODAY

mickeycoffee

Drinking Myself All Day
Registration for the RW Challenge - WDW Marathon 2015 weekend opens TODAY, Wednesday 4/9 at 12pm EST.

The package seems to be the same as last year with the exception of these two items--
1) You can only register for the DOPEY Challenge. Last year, you could be apart of the RW Challenge for any of the races.
2) They have removed the corral bump for challengers. Your corral will be solely based on your proof of time.

Who's in?

Glad they removed the special corral placement. While there haven't been tons of RW runners and thus won't affect the course crowding very much, it should help take away the perception that people are just buying a better corral so they don't get swept.

Definitely not for me. Although I will likely sign up for the Dopey this year, I don't need to spend $999 for a bunch of extras that I don't have value for me. Just the Dopey registration is overpriced as it is.

However, with races selling out in hours I'm sure there is a market got this too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter