?s about wonderland teaparty

disneynewbee

DIS Veteran
What is the cost and what kind of food is served. Is it as hard to book as some of the other character meals. I would like to have my kids go but don't know if it is too late. What is the age limit. My daughter will turn 11 before we go but she still likes this kind of thing and it seems like alot of places make the cut off age 10. She wanted to go on the pirate adventure and that cut of was 10 also.

my DD did this a couple of years ago. She was three or four years old. She loved it. I think it is $26/child. The parents are not allowed to stay in the tea room, but you can stay at the GF. My husband and I just strolled around the resort and had a snack. It was nice. My daughter liked everything except the wraps. The tea is actually apple juice. They serve peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some type of turkey wrap, I believe. She did eat the PB&J. They also decorated cupcakes and I believe Alice reads them a story. Remember to leave your camera. The hosts will take pictures of your child with the characters. Also, leave the autograph book, too. Alice signed her name and drew a picture for my DD. From what I remember there were only 20-25 kids allowed in there at a time. I would suggest calling as soon as you can.

The age cut-off is also 10, but the average age is more like 6 or 7, so even if you could get the 11 YO in, do you think she'd have fun hanging out with a bunch of 6 and 7 YO's? Also, they stopped serving PB&J sandwiches and now just serve chicken nuggets, along with the cupcake (which they eat first). The charge is now $30, and that includes all taxes. My kids enjoyed it, but I don't think they'd do it again. It does fill up rather quickly, so if you're truly interested, either call at the 90 day mark, or if you're inside call immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter