S fee questions

pep

Earning My Ears
Hi all not been on here for a while just booked my flights for may June 2019 hopefully will be staying 4 nights poly studio 4 nights bcv.not been since fast pass + was introduced so at 60 days i can book all my fast passes for the next 14 on my tickets or just up to check out day when I leave my disney resort ? And if only 8 days does that include check put day also do I still get free parking at the parks on check out day

Hi there! Welcome back!

For your FP+ booking - you can book your Disney part at 60 days- if you are then transferring off site you can’t book more days beyond those that you are on site until later. If you are split staying, your reservations will mean you have 2 60 day windows. I would call on 60 days pre your first stay and ask if they can do FP+ for all of your Disney stay!
I do believe check out day is included and also included with parking at the parks!

Have a wonderful trip!

Thank you.its our first trip for 6 years my two eldest are 18 and 20 there now big sister to Olivia who will be 2 when we go. It's her first ever trip and very special for all of us. Also not stayed on property for about 16 years at the poly when 18 year old was 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter