?'s for those that have stayed at GKTW

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
Tell me about the rooms. I read that they are stocked with snacks and that they have a washer and dryer in them. Do I need to take laundry soap and dryer sheets or can I get them somewhere around there? Is there a Wal Mart close by? Also what kind of snacks are stocked. My daughter is on a very restricted diet, no sugar, milk or fruit products. Will I need to bring some along or buy her some there?

Thanks

Melinda

Hi Melinda!

There is a VERY convenient Wal Mart at the end of the street that Kid's Village is on.

I don't think you do have to buy any type of soap at all. The ultimate goal of the whole trip is to keep you from having to spend any money at all. So - don't take any soap, and then if they don't provide it, Wal Mart is a fun diversion! There are also nearby grocery stores for lunch food.

Snacks for us were - skittles, M & Ms, something in the fridge, but I can't recall... Your wish coordinator should be able to set up your diet restrictions with the people at the mess hall - Gingerbread house, for breakfast and dinner, however, it wouldn't surprise me that the snacks are generic for all the units.

Rest assured that what they don't provide you will find readily available "on the outside". The only commodity you won't have enough of is TIME! :D

Sue

PS - right now Proctor and Gamble are giving $.10 of every dollar up to $500,000 to Kids Village. There were pictures of the village in our Sunday paper with the coupons!! Check it out!

Thanks for answering, SueOKW.
And for rmeinding people about the coupon insert in the Sunday paper. The Minneapolis paper had the insert too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter