s/o of s/o. What movie...

Probably Grease.....with Bone Collector next

But....if you count what I have to sit through with kids, then it is Frozen, Aladdin and Little Mermaid

The Breakfast Club for me, Tombstone and Shawshank are in 2nd and 3rd place.

Probably Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Between Harry Potter Weekends and the fact that it lives in my DVR as my "I'm upset or otherwise can't fall asleep movie," I've watched it a lot!

Might be The Sound of Music, though. I didn't have cable in college, but I had a VCR (and a couple of movies nobody at home minded me taking) and that was my go-to background movie.

Oh, and Winnie the Pooh when DS was little! (I got so tired of that one, I went into the DVD menu and started playing it in French.)

I think mine is "The Empire Strikes Back" but it's not my favorite movie. In fact, I'm pretty sick of it.

It's my husband's favorite movie and he watches it a LOT! If it's on TV he watches. It's his go-to entertainment if he's feeling sick. Just about anything is an occasion to watch it. I will say "Didn't we *just* watch this?" And he will reply "no... that was the such-and-such cut. This is a different cut. He changed X, Y, and Z in this one. [insert rant about not being able to get the original theatrical release on Blu-Ray.]"

The Way, Way Back. Absolutely love it. As does my entire family. We watch it whenever we need a break. Sometimes that is once a month, other times, once a week..

The Cowboys and Big Jake are two of my favorite John Wayne movies!!! I think Big Jake was the first movie I taped on a VHS :)
Big Jake was the first movie I saw at the theater.

Dad took us, while Mom was at work. She worked at the theater, so I'm guessing we got in with a discount.

It is probably my most watched movie, with 6 Days, 7 Nights coming in second.

A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation are probably the main contenders.

Also, National Treasure and the Jackie Chan remake of Around the World in 80 days are family favorites. I also watch Under the Tuscan Sun and The Thomas Crown Affair a couple of times a year (these are all on my iTunes).

When the kids were little, Barney's Imagination Island and Aristocats got worn out in the VCR. High School Musical was DD's favorite as well.

have you seen the most?

For me, easily, it’s Twister. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say I’ve seen it over 100 times. Not just pieces here and there, full viewing.

My dream is to go storm chasing and Twister let me live vicariously through them lol
Twister is one of my all time fav movies :)

My husband doesn't understand it but I enjoy watching tv shows for storm chasing--now the devestation is terrible however so I don't enjoy those parts of the shows.

Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Twister, Harry Potters, Contact, The Muppet Christmas Carol (don't hate but it's the version I grew up with and is my fav version), The American President, The Santa Clause, Center Stage, and I'm sure more lol.

A League of Their Own - my absolute favorite!

Also
Almost Famous
My Cousin Vinnie
Sound of Music
The Big Lebowski
Star Trek

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter