s/o. What " worst" song do you like?

E&Cmom

DIS Veteran
from the previous thread, which songs listed do you like?

I had a few: Kokomo
Imagine
And just about everything from ABBa and a lot from the Bee Gees.

Last edited:

Proud Mary: Tina Turner's version

I'm Not Lisa, it's Jesse Colter dang it

I like Abba and Bee Gees

McArthur Park (the Richard Harris version)

We build this city

Horse with no name

Love ABBA

Someone mentioned "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray and "The Weight" by The Band. I actually think those songs are two of the best songs in the history of Rock & Roll. I also like "Horse With No Name" by America, even though it's cheesy AF.

Someone mentioned "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray and "The Weight" by The Band. I actually think those songs are two of the best songs in the history of Rock & Roll.

Lol that was me! I can’t explain why I hate them so much! Drift Away is especially grating to me.

I like a decent number of ABBA songs. And I like Gloria as a let loose sing your heart out in the car song. I think I Will Always Love You is also a great song, though I prefer Dolly’s version over Whitney’s.

Anything by Celine Dion. She screeches like a pterodactyl.

....and you've heard a pterodactyl. But I did LOL when I read your post!! :rotfl:

And as many "likes" as I've so far given people I must be one of those Worst Song lovers...........except for that MacArthur Park song.

I liked a lot of them, as well. Don’t understand the lyrics but do like MacArthur Park.

I LOVE Let It Go from Frozen. That is my JAM! I belt it out as loud as I can. My kids hate it. :lmao: I do love anything by Rick Astley. I even looked up some of his newer stuff, like it too!

They Built This City by (Jefferson) Starship. I know it's on dozens of Worst Songs Of All Times lists, but I like it.

I do too. Interesting trivia fact-- the words were written by Bernie Taupin, Elton John's long-time lyricist. It also was nominated for a Grammy, but lost to "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits (a song I hate).

I also kind of like MacArthur Park. Richard Harris, not the Donna Summer disco version. I always felt like the words were intentionally campy as some sort of inside joke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter