?s on BLT check in

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
I know BLT has check in available now for drivers. I online checked in already, which means they're supposed to make up the check in packs. Can I still check in at BLT or do I need to go to the CT?

If we can check in at BLT do they have bell services available to put our bags away, since it's not likely our room will be ready?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

I know BLT has check in available now for drivers. I online checked in already, which means they're supposed to make up the check in packs. Can I still check in at BLT or do I need to go to the CT?

If we can check in at BLT do they have bell services available to put our bags away, since it's not likely our room will be ready?

Thanks

I stayed there in March, they have bell services at the BLT door. The guard at the entrance will give you your parking pass and will sent a message over to the BLT entrance that you will be arriving. They greet you and walk you to the front desk.

Thanks

Since you're driving, just leave the bags in the car until the room is ready.

You can check in at BLT directly and when you drive up to the front bell service can take your things and give you a ticket so that when you get into your room you can call and get your stuff within 10 minutes... Very accommodating.

Since you're driving, just leave the bags in the car until the room is ready.

Unfortunately we have a few electronics, some meltable edibles, and $1,500 in gift cards won't be staying in the car through the afternoon. Though it's beginning to look like we're not going to have to worry about a sun-heated car very much over the next week. :mad:

Unfortunately we have a few electronics, some meltable edibles, and $1,500 in gift cards won't be staying in the car through the afternoon. Though it's beginning to look like we're not going to have to worry about a sun-heated car very much over the next week. :mad:

You can bet I'd leave the electronics and gift cards in my trunk over handing them to bell services any day of the week, at any hotel.

lorenni said:
You can bet I'd leave the electronics and gift cards in my trunk over handing them to bell services any day of the week, at any hotel.

I like my electronics too much to leave them in a car on a 90+ degree day. I took my chances with bell services not looking through my bags - and they came through just fine.

I like my electronics too much to leave them in a car on a 90+ degree day. I took my chances with bell services not looking through my bags - and they came through just fine.

It takes 30 seconds for someone walking by to smash your window and take your items. Very common vehicle burglary method.

I doubt bell services is getting a lot of theft complaints from guests, or Disney would be on that.

Seriously, we have left piles of expensive gear with Bell Services dozens of times. Never have had any issue.

There are people at BLT who can unload your car and put your luggage on a cart. If your room is not ready and your stuff needs to be stored they have to take it over to the CR. There is no place to store anything at BLT.

When your room is ready, call Bell Services from your room and they will bring your luggage from the storage area at the CR over to your room at BLT.

We were there last month. Online check in packets go to the Contempoary. You can still check in at BLT, but it takes a little longer as they have to make a new packet, print new room keys, etc. Not a major deal, but this is what we went through a few weeks ago.

Updating bard on our experience this week...

We had done online check in prior to arrival, checked in at BLT about 11, poor room wasn't ready, but it seemed like our tickets/packet was already together. Got a text that our room was ready at 1.39.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter