?'s on how to get to the Boardwalk---

figment27

Mouseketeer
Hi,
This upcoming trip, planned for Christmas/NYE week, will be our famil's third visit to WDW in the last 10 years but we have never visited the Boardwalk. We would like to visit this trip but do not know much about it or how to get there from ASMu. At this point, I think we take the monorail from MK but I am unsure. If anybody could post how to get there and any other info (or website about the Boardwalk) I would greatly appreciate the info.
Thanks,
Figment27

from epcot , take the boat over to the boardwalk .
and then enjoy, or u can walk from epcot also
is not a far walkgo out of epcot gate near france
walk past the boat stop down hill and go left
u will see espn club on the left and that is it .....
or from anypark hope on any board walk bus ...
peter i recomend the flying fish rest. for dinner
great food , or the yauhtsmans steak house is also over there , bring the wallet for both... :smooth: :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :p :bounce:

As the previous poster said, one option is to walk or take the boat from EPCOT. This option will require you to use a day of park admission and is a bit of a walk from the main EPCOT entrance. The walkway/boatway to Boardwalk begins at EPCOT's International Gateway, which is in the World Showcase between France and the United Kingdom.

If MGM is open, you can take the bus there and then either boat to the Boardwalk or take the walkway. Walking from MGM will take about 10 -15 minutes. The path is lighted. This option will NOT require you to use a day of park admission.

Another option (only option if the parks are closed for the day) is to take the bus to Downtown Disney and transfer there to the bus for the Boardwalk.

If you have a car, you can also drive. There is no charge for parking, but depending on the season, parking lots tend to fill up. Since you ae a Disney Resort guest, you can also use the Boardwalk valet parking option for no charge. (But you should tip).

A cab will run $10-$15 including tip (one way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter