?s on Outlets & Disney Bargains

SalandJeff

Disney Addict x 3
We have not been to any of the Outlet Centers.

Which outlet centers do you like best? Where have you found the best bargains on Disney merchandise?

Also, how far away from resorts are they? We're staying at BWV.

Thanks for any info.

:pinkbounc

Premier off of International Dr...They had some great deals there...
Cups for .49..and .08 yes that'r right!

There was a dress I was eyeing when we stayed at CB resort for 35.00
I found it there this year for 14.00
I got a cool Epcot fanny pack for 9.99 it was 22.00
the light up pooh, and minnie for 2.99 in the parks they are 5.99
A phone cover for 2.99 it was 12.99
Pins for 2.99 when they were 5 or 6 $$$
The epcot ball with landyard for 5.00...it was 25 or 40 at the resort...
Shirts for DH for 22$$ when they were 45$
Cook book for 10.00 it was 19.00
Cookie cutters, autograph book, scrapbooks,
Should I go on? haha
I'm not good at directions but it is off of the freeway at international Dr. turn left and make the first left.....It is worth it!!

Have fun!
PS. I haven't been to the Belz one so not sure what they have.

Holycow

Is Premiere the name of the Outlet or the store?

We've been to the Premium outlets and they were great, but they did not have a Disney Outlet or maybe they've added since last November!!!

Please advise.

P.S. Which outlet is best for DISNEY STUFF????

All 3 outlet stores have similar merchandise, it's hit and miss which has what you're looking for at a particular time. Belz has 2 Disney outlets stores (and a Universal) so you have a better shot but it's a longer drive. I think there has been a Disney outlet store (Disney's Character Premiere)since the outlet mall opened (definitely last November). This is the outlet mall near Mary Queen of the Universe.

Can anyone tell us what they bought and for how much?

Is everything very small and XXXXL or do they have a good selection and variety of stuff?

There is a good variety, some items only has extreme sizes but many have regular sizes. Many items are discontinued styles, last years etc. If you're looking to buy "something" for friends, relatives, etc you'll do great. If you're looking for something specific or special you may be disappointed. The Universal store in Belz has real bargains (50% off lowest price).

THEE Best Finds We got at The 2 "Character Corner" stores at "Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores"gave me some of my cheapest finds,But for Varity in shirts Belz was better. We never got to the other one.

WE found[www.lbvfs.com] Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to be cheaper [trading pins$1.99, .99AK Tin, $4.99 for a MK fireworks shirt, .99 Die Cast Character Vechile ]or the same as far as Prices go.

But Belz Had things like Sweat shirts and more Choices of Adult Clothes than Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores[mens Mickey sweat pants $9.99,Donald Duck shirt & Minnie Mouse Shirt $11.99 A gray,and a black shirt w/little Mickeys on pocket $9.99,T top $4.99,Trading pins $3.99
Mickey Earrings $1.99]

If you have a Car visit Both it's easy!! If not there is a Bus system in Orlando called the Lynx[ask over on the Transportation Board they know about it!!

Come visit us and see for yourself. We're located near Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando's fun zone - Lake Buena Vista. Telephone us at (407) 238-9301.

Take I-4 exit 27, head south 2 miles on State Road 535 and you're there. From Kissimmee, Hwy. 192 to State Road 535, then North 1 mile.

Shopping Hours
Mon - Sat: 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
Sun: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Hpoe this helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter