Saddam TV Off The Air?

dandave

The more I travel, the more I appreciate coming ho
I just got home, and turned on the TV. I caught the tail end of the broadcaster saying that Special OPs had taken Saddam's TV station off the air. Anybody else hear anything about this? I sure hope I heard it right!

I can't find anything on the web to back this up. :( I could have sworn that's what I heard, though. Sorry folks!

I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster ride! Thanks, Grog! :D

There was alot of talk on the airwaves about taking Iraqi communication out. HOwever, it seems that our government is hesitant for many reasons. I believe one of them is that the progress is going well, that whatever they have to say or do, is just propaganda and the people know it.

Also, it helps US and allies POWS. When they show a POW they are showing the persons' primary state. The government is recording their health based on that visual documentation (something we never had before). Therefore, if a hair is out of place, the US/UK will/can consider Iraqi troops war criminals and prosecute or change matters.

The last I heard was that it is believed to be off the air, but it is <b>unconfirmed</b>. I certainly hope it turns out to be true!

Saddam TV has now been replaced with Dave TV - all Dave, all the time...
David%20Lee%20Roth.jpg

Saddam TV has now been replaced with Dave TV - all Dave, all the time...
ROTF
Now That would be some real psycological tatics, but the poor civilians would have only that to watch if they dont have a dish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter