Saddle Ranch Chop House

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
After seeing this place on Rock of Love, The Bachelor, Sex and the City, to name a few, I had to try it out before I left the West Coast. And it was AWESOME!
The Saddle Ranch is located in Unversal City Walk, pretty much right outside the gate to the park. So if you park in the garage, its going to be quite a hike. Which you need after eating there, I promise!
They have live bands, 2 mechanical bulls, and a smores pit, in good weather. There are 2 sections, indoor and outdoor. The "outdoor" section is actually an enclosed patio, with heaters and all, so you aren't really outside, you are just allowed to smoke. The employees all wear street clothes, so it makes a great atmosphere.
The prices are pretty decent, 21 bucks for the prime rib plate (about what you would pay at a regualar steakhouse) but the portions are unbeliveable! You can easily feed 2 people off of one plate. Heck, two people would be stuffewd just after eating the monster appitizer platter!
Great Atmosphere, excellent food, honestly, the best steak I've had in a long, long time!

Video review

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter