Safari fastpass changed?

Hi all - I just received an email from Disney saying they changed my fast pass for Kilimanjaro Safaris to the following day? Has this ever happened to anyone before? We had fast passes for Sunday, April 8 and had no plans to go to Animal Kingdom Park the next day so those new fast passes are of no use to us?
It hasn't really but it has happened to a lot of folks here recently, always for KS. Not sure what is up. I'm not buying a glitch (sure, blame poor Vanillope, she can't defend herself). They did something when they decided to change hours and move opening for KS to be an hour after the park opened and it caused all the FP for KS to shuffle around. It wasn't intentional I'm sure but it wasn't really a glitch either. An accident is more like it. I think that's different than a glitch. Anyway, I hope they can fix them all back. It's been a whole lot of FP messed up.

That's ridiculous. It's more time than you would have spent just waiting in the standby line. Glad you at least got it fixed though.

you are so right! I never thought of that way - although it was a bit frustrating...
Very true but an hour sitting on the phone is way different than spending an hour standing in a line while on vacation at the park. I always multitask while on hold so I'm not captive doing nothing else while I could be doing something way more fun

Very true but an hour sitting on the phone is way different than spending an hour standing in a line while on vacation at the park. I always multitask while on hold so I'm not captive doing nothing else while I could be doing something way more fun
Sure it is. But it's just an interesting basis of comparison. It should never be that hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter