Safety Sleeper Bed/Orlando Medical Rentals

WonderlandisReality

DIS Veteran
My daughter has been RXd a Safety Sleeper bed. Her original bed was full size, so that is what we got. You can pack it down and travel with it. Does anyone know if the rental offered by Orlando Medical Rentals is twin or full? I contacted them, but the first person didn't know so I have been waiting for the office manager. Obviously we could get a twin into a greater variety of room options.
Also be interested in past experiences of others in medical bed rental through this company. Thanks in advance.

Orlando Medical Rentals has 3 types of enclosed beds. It would be helpful to know which one you are asking about.
One is a Posey enclosed bed and does include the dimensions. The one called Canopy Hospital bed doesn’t give dimensions, but the picture shows a twin. The other is hard to tell.
The office manager should be able to tell you for sure.

Orlando Medical Rentals has 3 types of enclosed beds. It would be helpful to know which one you are asking about.
One is a Posey enclosed bed and does include the dimensions. The one called Canopy Hospital bed doesn’t give dimensions, but the picture shows a twin. The other is hard to tell.
The office manager should be able to tell you for sure.
The Safety Sleeper is listed as "enclosed bed" on their website. I think it is the third one you are referring to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter