Safeway vs GG vs Amazon Grocery Delivery

BUFtoMCO

Mouseketeer
What are people's preferences for getting delivery to the resorts. I'm aware of Safeways, garden grocer, amazon prime pantry and amazon now. We'll be at pop in a couple weeks. We usually stop at Walmart on the way but it's always and exhausting like no trip after traveling. We're looking to get bottled water, juice boxes, breakfast stuff, and some snacks. Lunchables if the place has them. Will probably spend around $50-60. Well be there for a shorter trip this time so if the place will delivery before we arrive that day that would be better. Let me know what you all think.

I am interested also! I've been leaning toward instacart from what I have read but want to hear opinions

I wouldn't look into prime pantry as i believe the resort will charge a package fee of $5. The other option is Amazon Now -- where you can get fresh items (dairy, fruit etc). I am looking into this for my trip in April as I did look at GG and the prices, even with the 15% discount were really high. I know it is a convenience but every item was almost double what i pay at home and there is a delivery fee. Amazon Now prices seem very reasonable. I think someone did mention that there were some out of stock items. they will deliver to bell services too if you are not available. they can do a 2 hour window, so basically what i am going to try to do. I think if you have a prime membership that there is no additional charge for delievery, but don't quote me on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter