Saffire Falls - any live entertertanment in the evening?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
I have a one night stay at Sapphire Falls before joining family and friends at HRH for the rest of my vacation. I got a great AP rate and since I will be solo it made sense to save some $ and stay here for the night.

Is there live entertainment of any kind at the restaurant/bars ?

I arrive late afternoon and I may not be up for going to city walk but it would be nice to grab a drink and some appetizers right at the resort and live entertainment would be a bonus.

eta - I arrive on a Saturday :)

TIA -

Last edited:
Strong Water tavern has live entertainment on the weekends. We were there twice when they had singers performing. They were wonderful!! They have a nice menu of drinks, appetizers and of course a huge variety of rums! We enjoyed a rum tasting there- the rum captain is great! She shared stories about each rum we tasted! :thumbsup2
Strong Water is a great destination!! :)

Strong Water tavern has live entertainment on the weekends. We were there twice when they had singers performing. They were wonderful!! They have a nice menu of drinks, appetizers and of course a huge variety of rums! We enjoyed a rum tasting there- the rum captain is great! She shared stories about each rum we tasted! :thumbsup2
Strong Water is a great destination!! :)

Thanks so much - this sounds perfect !

The couple who sing at the weekends have been there since Sapphire opened. They are fabulous....

There is also a guitar soloist who performs on another evening......he is also lovely to watch and listen to, very talented.

Storngwater Tavern is an amazing bar, so friendly and food and drinks are amazing........you’ll enjoy your time there.......

The couple who sing at the weekends have been there since Sapphire opened. They are fabulous....

There is also a guitar soloist who performs on another evening......he is also lovely to watch and listen to, very talented.

Storngwater Tavern is an amazing bar, so friendly and food and drinks are amazing........you’ll enjoy your time there.......

Great to hear - I have a busy week prior to the flight and the idea of relaxing at the hotel is sounding better and better. Lots to do and if I suddenly hit my wall I don't have to bother with walking/boating from Citywalk.

Circling back to say thanks for the recommendations - I thoroughly enjoyed the Strong Water Tavern, drink was great, food was great, I had a fantastic waiter (key when your a solo) and the band was fantastic. It was the perfect end to a travel day, fun but low key and right here at the resort so I can rest up for the rest of the trip.

I almost went across the street to the top of the hotel bar instead to see some of the fireworks in the area but changed my mind at the last minute and I am glad I did. We may do that as a group later in the trip though.

Circling back to say thanks for the recommendations - I thoroughly enjoyed the Strong Water Tavern, drink was great, food was great, I had a fantastic waiter (key when your a solo) and the band was fantastic. It was the perfect end to a travel day, fun but low key and right here at the resort so I can rest up for the rest of the trip.

I almost went across the street to the top of the hotel bar instead to see some of the fireworks in the area but changed my mind at the last minute and I am glad I did. We may do that as a group later in the trip though.

So glad that you enjoyed your evening and had a lovely time.

I’m very biased I have to say, as to how good Strong Water is.........we know some of the staff very well and know how lovely they are.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip........:)

Thanks for the review - quick question: is this an OK place to bring two kids (13 and 8) to eat as well? They're definitely accustomed to eating in restaurants, so behavior isn't an issue. We'll be staying at CB in a few weeks, and I'm tempted to take the bridge across to SF to check it out.

Thanks for the review - quick question: is this an OK place to bring two kids (13 and 8) to eat as well? They're definitely accustomed to eating in restaurants, so behavior isn't an issue. We'll be staying at CB in a few weeks, and I'm tempted to take the bridge across to SF to check it out.

Yes, its fine for kids to be in there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter