Sale Ends in Four Hours--Help

Magical2017

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing various sales on RCCL and this time want to hop on the BOGO sale ending today. If I book it myself right now, can I have a TA take it over tomorrow? I had contacted a TA recently and want her to get the credit. Plus, I feel like a good TA will let me know about any price changes and may be able to get an onboard credit. Is this correct?

You can transfer to a travel agent as long as you are not booking a cruise within final payment window. I think you have 60 days from date of deposit. There is a link to an online form on the RCCL website. It takes a few days to transfer and then you call the TA to have them pull into their system. You will need the TAs number. On the other hand, there will be another sale soon...that’s what Royal does now. Bogo 50 off. Then 30% off each guest. Sometimes kids sale free. Sometime BOGo 60 off. There always seems to be a sale going on. I have not booked on their website in awhile, but you used to be able to hold the reservation for 24 hours. Just be careful now as some deposits are refundable and some are not...

With these different sales, does the cruise fare usually end up about the same in all of them or is there a sale offer I should watch for? If it matters it is for 2 adults.

The earlier you book, the better the fare usually. The sale that works for us is kids sale free. For two adults, I usually wait for BOGO 60% off or 30% off each guest with onboard credit. The other thing to do is call several travel agents and see if any of them have any group bookings held for the cruise you are hoping to go on. The difference between fares can be up to several hundred dollars. I have seen, but rarely, the alcohol package included as a bonus on some sailings. I always recommend you book when you find a price that is comfortable and up until final payment, the rate is adjustable. Just be aware of the deposit being refundable or non refundable.

The earlier you book, the better the fare usually. The sale that works for us is kids sale free. For two adults, I usually wait for BOGO 60% off or 30% off each guest with onboard credit. The other thing to do is call several travel agents and see if any of them have any group bookings held for the cruise you are hoping to go on. The difference between fares can be up to several hundred dollars. I have seen, but rarely, the alcohol package included as a bonus on some sailings. I always recommend you book when you find a price that is comfortable and up until final payment, the rate is adjustable. Just be aware of the deposit being refundable or non refundable.
Thank you. We did end up booking a week ago with a TA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!