Salon Mickey

eileds

Mouseketeer
Been reading about Salon Mickey in some trip reports. It's only 2 years since I was in DLP but have never heard of it.

What is it and more importantly where is it? :cool1:

I was thinking the same thing, but I was only there a few days ago and still didn't see it, nor on the previous 4 trips!

We're off to DLP on Sunday and I wouldn't like to think I was missing out on something! :cool1:

Many thanks for that. Obviously I won't be visiting it on my next trip as I am not a shareholder but at least I know what you're all talking about now! :cool1:

While Salon Mickey is a nice perk, the 15% reduction on shopping and table service restaurants, 10% reduction on packages or room only are what makes membership of the shareholder club worthwhile. :sunny:

Reid

Cyrano said:
While Salon Mickey is a nice perk, the 15% reduction on shopping and table service restaurants, 10% reduction on packages or room only are what makes membership of the shareholder club worthwhile.

I totally agree! It covered completely the expense for both shares and card in the very first trip!!! And then, it's soooo nice all white and gold :teeth:

ElenaP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter