Same Use Year, Different Resorts

Hello!

I am looking into adding on to our DVC. Currently, I have 160 points at SSR and looking to add 50 at VGF. If I have the same use year, and the deeds are exactly the same, can I combine it to make it only one membership? Also, in that case, will my 160 SSR points (in addition to the added 50) also have 11 month priority at VGF since it's on the same membership as the VGF points?

Sorry I worded this post a little weird. I'm still new to this whole DVC thing and it's a little confusing, LOL

Thanks!!

Hello!

I am looking into adding on to our DVC. Currently, I have 160 points at SSR and looking to add 50 at VGF. If I have the same use year, and the deeds are exactly the same, can I combine it to make it only one membership? Also, in that case, will my 160 SSR points (in addition to the added 50) also have 11 month priority at VGF since it's on the same membership as the VGF points?

Sorry I worded this post a little weird. I'm still new to this whole DVC thing and it's a little confusing, LOL

Thanks!!
Just to add to @BillPA and @CarolMN ... you will not have a choice if your two contracts are titled the same and have the same UY. They will automatically be under the same membership. The first contract will be XXXXXXXX.0 and the second contract will be XXXXXXXX.1, but the membership number will always stay the same, even if you sell one of those contracts later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!