sample rental contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancylee

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me where I can get a sample rental agreement/ contract form? I understand that this is something needed to finalize a point rental and can't seem to locate one. I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks! nancylee

NancyLee,

I completed three transactionsin in the past two weeks -- agreements were signed on none. I took the advice of another DVC'er and used a "gentleman's agreement" -- went on good faith.

I conferenced-in the renter on the line with the DVC agent so that they could make their own reservation. In one instance, the full payment was paid via PayPal immediately after the reservation was made. In the two other transactions, the renters paid with a money order once they received the reservation confirmation.

As a first-time rentor, I was concened with how the process would go. However, after a number e-mail exchanges and phone calls, you'll find that most everyone that visits this site is very trusting.

If you would feel more comfortable, though, entering into a written agreement, I found samples at the following site:

http://www.travelrap.com/dvcrent.htm

Best of luck renting!

mucrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter