Sample Source Fall 2020 Sold out

Hopefully this is a small alleviation of the shopping and re-stocking of household items for some. I figured if we didn't end up being interested in the items, I can always donate them where they are needed.

I only got 6 as well :( It really should go live LATER in the day because all you eastern people took most of them :rotfl2: I got up at 7:30 PST, checked my email ten minutes later, saw the email and logged in and only got 6. Guess I'll have to set my alarm next time for like 5amPST :rotfl2:

Yup I got 13 samples this year when other times I have only gotten 8 or 9. I picked store brand for every choice that I made. I don't have a dog or a cat for that matter (but I picked cat stuff for a friend) and yup got the maximum.
I’ll remember for next time! So disappointing to only get 4. Didn’t get much last time either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter