Sam's Club tickets

Sara_H

999 ghosts with room for 1 more...
I'm wasn't sure where to ask this so I thought I'd start here. Has anybody had any issues with buying their tickets from Sam's Club and linking them to MDE and not actually picking them up from will call? It would save money but I want to make sure we can do the fastpasses at 60 days and I don't live anywhere near Disney so will call before the trip is not an option.

I'm wasn't sure where to ask this so I thought I'd start here. Has anybody had any issues with buying their tickets from Sam's Club and linking them to MDE and not actually picking them up from will call? It would save money but I want to make sure we can do the fastpasses at 60 days and I don't live anywhere near Disney so will call before the trip is not an option.
Are the tickets in a package or separate? I looked the other day and didn't see any.

I bought my AP from Sam's Club in June, and I didn't have any trouble linking the ticket number to MDE to make FPs. I haven't activated the AP yet, I'll do that when I get to WDW in September, so I have to go to will call. But just using it to make FPs at my 60 day mark wasn't a problem.

I bought my tickets from Sam's and was able to link them on MDE and then use them for my FP this past weekend without an issue.

I am looking for info on this as well. Sam's has e-tickets about $48 cheaper (6 day PH) than Disney and UCT but when I put them in my cart I see this
Delivery Information
A will call certificate will be emailed to you within an hour of your purchase. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID at one of the sales locations listed on your certificate. Please note that all orders placed after 1:00 AM EST will be processed the following day.
Availability: Within an hour of your purchase.

Do these etickets come with a confirmation # that I can immediately link to MDE or do I have to go someplace to a will call to pick up hard tickets in order to do so? I know that makes no sense and defeats the purpose of providing an e-ticket but that is kind of how they make it sound. Confusing.

Tax included?
Nope that turned out to be most of the difference between UCT and Sam's. With the tax and fees it only amounted to a few bucks so I will stick with UCT with whom I have done business with before.

All third party tickets have similar disclaimers. If you don't have a magic band, staying offsite and don't want to buy one, you'll need to pick up a physical ticket. If you prefer to use a ticket instead of a magic band you'll need to pick up a ticket.

All third party tickets have similar disclaimers. If you don't have a magic band, staying offsite and don't want to buy one, you'll need to pick up a physical ticket. If you prefer to use a ticket instead of a magic band you'll need to pick up a ticket.

Thank you for the info. Would you happen to know if I purchase an E-Ticket and my dates happen to change am I able to modify the ticket start date through MDE? UT is closed at the moment so I can't ask them until tomorrow. Thanks again

Looks like MDE app will let me change dates on a ticket I bought from UT for this Dec. I didn't complete the change, I can't guarantee there isn't a gotcha when you check out. YMMV

Ok that helps .... ty very much for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter