San Angels Inn

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
Who has been there lately? Looking for a different EPCOT restaurants. We like the location, menu and that it's indoors with AC.

We went last August. I liked the atmosphere. I really enjoyed how low lit it was. I thought it was lovely inside. It’s important that you’d be ok with it being relatively dark.

The food was fine. I had the shrimp dish. The shrimp were tasty. I didn’t care for the accompaniments.

I asked for recommendations for a margarita that was not sweet; it was suggested I try the avocado one. It was very sweet.

I’ll be back, as I loved the view, and have a better idea of what to order.

It is one of our favorites. Very beautiful and excellent food. It is very authentic, not Tex Mex.

It is so beautiful it is absolutely worth doing at least once. We were not wowed by the food, but it was not bad either, just kind of meh. Margheritas were yummy. Request a table by the water when you get to the host stand.

We saw reviews that saying the food wasn't that good, but we went for the first time about a month ago and really enjoyed it. All the food we had was really good, and we'll go back. Only downfall was we were in one of the 4 or 5 tables that were off to the side near the restroom. Couldn't see anything but walls. Next time I would make sure we weren't sitting in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter