San Diego Hotels

snuggle26

Earning My Ears
I know I should post this on a diff topic but i'm stuck. We are going to be making hotel reservations for Disneyland and San Diego in the next few days. We found a hotel we like "The HOJO for Disney" but i'm having problems with San Diego hotels. Can anyone recommend a nice, clean hotel room that does not cost like $200.00 a night. Thanks so much
Lisa

We are staying at the Doubletree Club in San Diego. $169 AAA rate. I'll let you know how it is when we get back.

Hope this is'nt too late.The Seven Seas Lodge on Hotel Circle is pretty nice.Has free shuttle to Sea World and San Diego Zoo. :cool1: Any way have FUN. :thumbsup2

If you can't find a Hotwire/Priceline deal in San Diego, check out the Comfort Inn in Cardiff by the Sea. I just stayed there at $90 a night and it was very clean, quiet and only 30 minutes from San Diego. It's also right next to I5, so it is very easy to get anywhere you want to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter