San Diego: The Dana, Hilton Resort & Spa or Hilton Garden Inn Old/Sea World

Fall1

DIS Veteran
I cannot decide on hotels and we leave on Tuesday :)

At first I wanted a nice pool and good location, but I'm realizing we won't have a lot of time for pool (if it's even warm enough to swim), but I did want a nicer hotel. We'll be doing touristy things most days and we're there for 3 nights.

Which of these would you pick:
The Dana on Mission Bay ($997 includes bfst)
Hilton Resort & Spa on Mission Bay ($1071 includes bfst)
Hilton Garden Inn Old Town/Sea World area ($699 includes bfst)

Thanks!

Hilton Resort & Spa on Mission Bay ($1071 includes bfst)
This is by far the best as far as stuff to do onsite and having a nice hotel. The other 2 are nice, too, and in good locations, but Hilton on Mission Bay is the best overall.

If you want to be able to walk to restaurants, Hilton Garden Inn Old Town is good for that. 90% of the restaurants there are Mexican food. Berta's is very good south American and central American food.

I'd pick the Hilton Mission Bay too. It's the nicest hotel and the best location. I really like the Dana too but it's location is not as central and the pool is not as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!