San Diego Zoo ticket discounts?

Ava

DIS Veteran
Is there anywhere online to buy discounted tickets to the San Diego Zoo, besides buying a SoCal CityPass? We’re not doing SeaWorld or Legoland this trip so a CityPass isn’t of value to us. I checked Groupon but the zoo tickets they sell on there aren’t actually discounted at all.

AAA offers 10% off. They do a military discount that varies during the year. You can sometimes find a coupon in your hotel lobby. Also when do you go? Kids get in free in October!

I do think the online price is already discounted from the gate, so be sure to balance that with any in person discounts.

Reactions: Ava
Oh, and also if your company participates in one of those attraction ticket discount programs the discount there is pretty big. My husband used to have that, now we just use AAA or a Veteran discount if that’s available.

Oh, and also if your company participates in one of those attraction ticket discount programs the discount there is pretty big. My husband used to have that, now we just use AAA or a Veteran discount if that’s available.
Oh, thanks for the suggestion! My company does have a discount program, I just looked and it’s 10% off. I will do that if I can’t find anything better. Thanks again!

Oh, thanks for the suggestion! My company does have a discount program, I just looked and it’s 10% off. I will do that if I can’t find anything better. Thanks again!
10% is usually the best you will do, that is $5.40 off an adult ticket. Have fun, we love LOVE San Diego Zoo, we will be back there in a couple of weeks too!

OP if you are staying at a hotel check to see if they have discounted tickets.If you have never been make sure you take the bus tour that gives you an overview.

They also have an option that includes the Safari Park which would then discount both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!