Sanaa bread service

There were 5 of us when we ate at Sanaa in January, but 3 were teens, and 4 (all but me) had run the half-marathon the day before. They were hungry!!! We ordered one bread service then after eating up the five pieces of naan ordered two more naan. We had lots of dips left so didn’t need more of those. We ordered 3 entrees and had plenty of food with just enough room for 2 desserts to finish off the meal. I’d say start with one and go from there!

We bought one for 2 adults a 14 and a 12 year old. It was more than enough. The 12 year old didn't each much as most of the dips were too spicy for her. We were quite full by the end of it and to be honest, struggled with a full entree afterwards.

Does anyone know how much bread comes with the bread service at Sanaa? I'm trying to decide if I need to budget for one or two for our group. We are 2 adults and 6 kids (15, 14, 12, 9, 4, 2).

TIA

It comes with 5 pieces of bread.

We ate lunch there on our arrival day. They had to split our party of 14 (including a 4 and an almost 2 year old). At my table was 4 adults and we ordered one bread service and at my sister’s table they ordered 2 bread services).

We would have ordered another one because it was that good, but 3 of us ordered the the tandoori chicken or shrimp sandwich and that came on naan bread. Our server pointed this out and told us to keep the sides so we could put them on the sandwich bread if we wanted.

We also ordered the African triple mousse for dessert. That was delicious too.

I can’t believe it took us so long to try Sanaa. We will definitely eat here again next time at Wdw.

Http://allears.net/dining/menu/sanaa/lunch/

Is the bread service available as an appetizer on the DxDp? Or is it an OOP expense regardless of plan?
Thanks!!!

At lunchtime, one bread service and 1 entree per person was fine for our party of 2 adults and 2 children around 13 years of age. We had leftovers of both the bread and dips, which I was happy to take back home w/ us. There were no dips too spicy in terms of heat for any of the party w/ the exception of the man who can't eat foods with any heat as per his gastroenterologist.

Great meal all around and sorry we didn't try it earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!