Sanaa

Dis Dragon

Rawwwwr
I’ve been wanting to try the bread service here for awhile but can’t really get behind the rest of the menu. I was looking for recommendations on food, don’t really like the spices most Indian dishes contain. Is everything heavily spiced here? Should I make plans somewhere else?

Thanks in advance.

The butter chicken is really good. I recall it as being flavorful and seasoned but not overly spicey

We've eaten at Sanaa a number of times and even the hotter accompaniments with the bread service aren't overly spicy IMO. The Durban shrimp is the only thing with the entrees that I remember having some heat. The butter chicken is usually a safe bet if you're concerned. We all really like it and it's not a case of a dish being watered down for certain palettes. It's very flavorful!

I detest curry. I mean I really really hate it. I also hate anything with perfume type spices so a lot of Indian food is out for me. I could have eaten the butter chicken they have there all day every day.

you can make a meal out of the bread service is that good! Instead of a entree I got a appetizer of Lamb keefta and it was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter