Sanford to Disney at midnight?

ain0004

DIS Veteran
We have family traveling into Sanford at midnight. I would really prefer not going to get them at that hour. However every car service I see is about 150-200$ for one person. Car rental not an option due to age, Any recommendations?

Last I looked, SFB rental car companies closed at 11 pm.

FYI There are rental car companies that rent 18-25 y.o. Without much of a penalty (hertz gold).

Have you looked into Uber Reserve?

Look at their website. Should still be an option in the Uber app wherein you can request/reserve a ride from SFB anywhere from 2 hours to 90 days in advance, at any time and on any day of the year.

I would definitely recommend car service, especially at that hour. The price is per vehicle, not per person.
That said, have you looked at maybe having them fly to MCO instead, where the transportation options are much more plentiful, and it’s much closer to WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter