Santa Claus 2 movie on board Wonder?

momto2dkids

<font color=purple>Now blessed to be proud Mommy t
Does anyone know the likelihood that the Disney Wonder will show the new Santa Claus 2 movie on our Halloween cruise? We will be cruising Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2002 and the movie is scheduled to be released nationwide Nov. 1. How long does it take new releases to get to the ship?
Thanks!!

Hi!
Actually, since the release is scheduled to take place during your cruise, there is a very good chance that it will be shown on the ship!! When we were on the Magic in 2000, 102 Dalmatians was released and they showed it in the Walt Disney Theater on board. Not in the movie theater!! It was an added treat, especially since we didn't have to pay $8 to see it.
;)

My DD was asking about this movie the other day...I'm crossing my fingers that it will be shown during our January 18th cruise. Last year we saw Monster's Inc. (for the 2nd time) of course now we own it and watch it often. My DD looks exactly like Boo!! :D

WOuld love to hear from those who have been on board for a PremEar what happens on these special night....

I sure hope they do the PremEar on our cruise (Oct 25th, Friday is Nov 1st!!!)

Originally posted by GoofyDisney
WOuld love to hear from those who have been on board for a PremEar what happens on these special night....

I sure hope they do the PremEar on our cruise (Oct 25th, Friday is Nov 1st!!!)

We were on board for the "PremEar" of "The Rookie". It was cool, they had the main entry roped off into the theather for the "guest" to arrive. They had camera teams along with "fans" looking for autograph from the arriving guest.

The camera broadcast into the theather for the guest seated inside to watch. Lot's of fun!!!!

We saw the PremEar of Snow Dogs on our January 19th Disney Magic cruise. They even showed the film in the Walt Disney Theatre instead of the Buena Vista Theatre. I can't wait to see the film when we cruise in November.

We were on the wonder a few years ago and they premiered Toy Story (II, I think). They held it in the Walt Disney Theatre. They roped off the area for a "red carpet". They even had cast members dressed as the green army men. They had other cast members along the red carpet as screaming fans and paporazzi.
They video'd you on the way in and played in on the screens in the theater. It was a lot of fun.
One fan (cast member) asked my red head daughter if she was Annie and if she could have her autograph. At first she was confused (she was 6 at the time) but then she thought it was cool. She still talks about it.

We will be on the 10/26 Magic cruise and I am also hoping the premier Santa Clause 2, that would really be fun.

We are on the 11/3 wonder and were hoping that Santa Clause 2 would be playing for our cruise and it is going to be!!

Thanks for the confirmation Dave!!

Hi all,

I will be cruising November 14th, so I am hoping all you earlier November cruisers will let us know as soon as you get back if the Santa Clause2 was showing! :)

Happy sailing....

Mmketeer

We were on for Snow Dogs...it opened the same week as on land. As a matter of fact, if not for a mix up in the handling of the film (one reel was left behind and had to "catch up" to the ship) it would have premiered ealier. TLast week on the Wonder, the cruise director bragged how Disney is the only cruise line that shows first run films and that they also premier there films on the ship. Sounds like it's an easy one...SCII should be showing as it will on land!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter